WHAT IS PCP?
PCP, or Personal Contract Purchase is the best option if you would like to have flexibility at the end of your agreement. Just pay a deposit up-front, then a number of fixed monthly instalments, so you know exactly what it’s going to cost each month. At the end of the agreement, usually 24 to 48 months, you can choose what you want to do next.
See the latest PCP offers at Vauxhall.co.uk.
Why CHOOSE PCP?
- Choose your deposit, term and mileage*
- Fixed monthly instalments
- Change your car more regularly
- Flexibility to Return, Retain or Replace your car at the end of your contract*
*Optional Final Payment, excess mileage and damage charges may apply, check your contract for details
See our short video below explaining the basics of how a PCP deal works:
PCP FOR BUSINESS USE
PCP is available for business, however, it is limited to our range of cars only. If you want to finance a van or LCV instead please look at our Finance Lease, Conditional Sale and Contract Hire products.
What makes PCP different
is that your monthly repayments cover the depreciation of the vehicle, and not its entire value, over the course of the term. It also gives you flexibility at the end of the contract.
With PCP you can also use capital allowances to offset against taxable profits.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY AGREEMENT?
When you get to the end of your PCP agreement, you have three options:
- Use your car as a part-exchange and use any equity as a deposit for your new car
- Make your optional final payment (Guaranteed Future Value - GFV) to keep the car so it’s all yours and ownership will transfer to you
- Hand it back with nothing to pay (subject to mileage, condition and arrears checks)
To return your vehicle please read all of the following documents:
Once your appointment has been confirmed please refer to all 3 documents above, prior to arrival.